To our Parents/ Caregivers,
I hope you are safe and well and are coping with our unwanted Level 3 procedures.
Attached below is information for the next five school days.
1. It has been reported that Auckland schools are to remain closed throughout this week. While this is the case, there will be 1 - 2 staff members at school throughout the week. If you are in a situation where there is absolutely no other option but to send your child to school please do so, (unless they are displaying signs of sickness as they must stay home under these circumstances). If you are in need of more information, or need help please contact the school office between 8.15am - 2.00pm.
2. On Monday 1 March, teachers will contact as many families as possible to talk about online lessons which will begin on Tuesday 2 March.
3. Education Packs can be collected from the school from 1.00pm until 3.00pm on Monday 1 March or Tuesday 9.00am until 12.00pm for families who do not have the ability for their children to participate in the online sessions.
4. Teachers will be adding an Online Link to the front of their class web pages so parents/students can easily see what is going on in their classrooms.
5. We have been informed that the Home Learning TV Channel will be back up and running on Monday 1 March.
5. Unfortunately the Central Zone Softball Tournaments have been cancelled for 2021. Our next planned Central Zone sport event is the TAG Tournaments to be held in three weeks time.
We will continue to keep you updated as events pan out over the rest of the week. While we want your children to continue their education, we are also aware that lockdown situations can be very stressful for some families. With this in mind family wellbeing is far more important than education. If you need to speak to us, call us on ph 6209367 on school days between 8.15am and 2.00pm.
Be safe. Be kind.
Tumuaki - Wesley Intermediate Principal